Returns & Refunds
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 45 days from delivery of your Order.
We will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, cash handling fees, taxes and any duties): (i) to your original tender type if you paid by payment card or PayPal or (ii) by issuing you with an online credit for the Website for Orders paid for via our cash on delivery service. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a Website Account and register their details with us.
If an item in your Order is received damaged by you or is not what you ordered, then please arrange for return of the item to us using the Returns Process. The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within 45 days of receipt for a full refund including, where applicable, original Order delivery charges, taxes, cash handling fees and any duties. Replacement or repair may be available. Defective items may also benefit from a manufacturer’s defects warranty. Please see below for further details.
Items can be returned using one of the following methods:
- returning the item to any Mamas and Papas store located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Return to store is not available for Furniture; or
- contacting us by calling 800 844 3769 (STC) | 800 850 0433 (MOBILY), to arrange collection of the item from your delivery address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery charge will apply unless the returned item was defective or incorrectly fulfilled; or
- shipping the item to the following address: M&P E-Comm, Nibras Al Arabia Warehouse, Jawhara Dist. off Jeddah-Makkah Highway, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Shipping will be at your own expense unless the cost is pre-authorised by us due to the returned item being defective or incorrectly fulfilled. Please contact us on 800 844 3769 (STC) | 800 850 0433 (MOBILY), for pre-authorisation. Please note that any shipping costs to return items located outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not be covered.
If you are returning the item directly to a Mamas & Papas store in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you will also have the option to replace it subject to stock availability and price adjustment (where applicable). This is applied on full price items only, and not on sale items.
In order to qualify for a refund or in-store exchange, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us within 45 days of Order receipt:
- unaltered, unused and in full saleable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents). Shoes must not have any sole or other damage;
- in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned. Swimwear and underwear must have the original hygiene liner attached; and
- accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
- Please take care to preserve the condition of any product packaging as, for example, damaged shoe boxes may prevent re-sale and may mean that we cannot give you a full refund. Our agents may ask to inspect returned items at the point of collection but that initial inspection does not constitute a guarantee of your eligibility for a full refund.
- We regret but we cannot offer returns on the following categories of products: Furniture, toiletries, sale products, products sold in Mamas and Papas Outlet Stores, products sold in Mamas and Papas stores outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, products not purchased via the Website, products sold on other Al Tayer Group websites including www.mamasandpapas.ae. Sale products may be exchanged. Gift items can only be exchanged by the recipient, or returned with a refund given to the purchaser of the gift. The above is without prejudice to any rights you may have to return defective products.
- Any Amber points accrued on a returned purchase will be debited from your Amber account. Points will accrue on replacement items where applicable. Returned purchases which were paid for using Amber points will receive an online credit for the Website equal to the Amber points redemption value instead of Amber points being recredited. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a Website Account and register their details with us.
- We reserve the right to monitor returns and to refuse Orders from customers with excessive returns levels. However nothing in this Returns section is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We can only process Order exchanges at Mamas and Papas stores in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, subject always to stock availability and price adjustment where applicable. All other items should follow the returns process, and a new Order placed for the replacement items. Exchanged sale items which have been further reduced in price since the date of purchase may, at our discretion, only be exchanged for the reduced sale value.