Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.mamasandpapas.com.sa! We have worked hard with Mamas & Papas to bring the best shopping experience to you and we hope that you will enjoy all that this website has to offer.
www.mamasandpapas.com.sa (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Nibras Al Arabia LLC for its own benefit and the benefit of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “we” or “us”) as the franchisee of Mamas & Papas (International Franchise) Limited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Nibras Al Arabia LLC is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with commercial license number 4030181765 and its registered office at Ishbeelya Al Mutamayiz Centre, King Abdullah Road, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We aim to make the Website and its associated services available to as many of you as possible. However, we do require that you are at least 18 years of age, able to lawfully: (i) make payment through one of our accepted tender types; (ii) agree to these Terms; and (ii) enter into binding Orders with us. In addition, we can currently only deliver Orders processed through this Website to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Please visit www.mamasandpapas.ae for deliveries to the UAE, www.mamasandpapas.com.bh for deliveries to the Kingdom of Bahrain, www.mamasandpapas.com.kw for deliveries to Kuwait, and www.mamasandpapas.com.om for deliveries to the Sultanate of Oman. Please refer to the Delivery section below. The Website is for your personal or gift use only and commercial usage is not permitted. We reserve the right to decline Orders where we suspect commercial usage.
When you place an Order with us, then subject to your rights to cancel or return the items, you commit to buy the items described in that Order, at the price indicated including any delivery fees, cash handling fees, taxes and duties where applicable.
Orders are subject to our acceptance, which we may withhold in our sole discretion including for reasons such as ineligibility, inability to confirm payment authorization, suspected fraud, shipping restrictions and stock availability. Items in your Website basket are not reserved until your Order is paid for. Where you first elect to pay for your Order via cash on delivery, we will send you a one-off SMS asking you to validate your election and confirm your account information prior to dispatch. Please click on the link contained in the SMS to complete this verification step. If you do not complete this step within 3 calendar days of the day on which we sent you the SMS, we will cancel your Order.
The Website (or our Website Call Centre) may contain or provide information regarding the availability of merchandise. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that an item will be available immediately upon Order placement. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item stated to be available will actually be available right away, as inventory can change significantly throughout the day. In rare cases, a product may be available when you place an Order but sold out by the time we process the Order. Should this happen, we will notify you.
Receipt of your Order will be acknowledged by email. However the Order is only confirmed when you receive a notification from us confirming dispatch of the relevant item(s). No party other than us has the authority to confirm acceptance of the Order. The Order once confirmed is deemed concluded in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We currently accept the following tender types for Orders placed on our Website: VISA, MASTERCARD, PayPal and online credit. You can also use PayPal and Apple Pay to facilitate payment. Cash on delivery is permitted for Orders of up to SAR 10,000. An additional handling fee of SAR 25 is payable for all cash payments to cover the cost to us of providing this service. This will be payable on delivery of your Order and will be added to your Order total. Amber Reward Programme points may also be earned and redeemed on Website purchases (excluding any delivery costs, cash handling fees or duties) subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Amber Programme available here. Unless you have elected to pay by cash on delivery, payment will be taken at the time you place your Order. Cash on delivery is not available for Click and Collect. By entering payment details onto our Website, you warrant that you are duly authorized to pay using those details. We reserve the right to decline orders without liability to you where we believe payments are not authorized, the payment method is not valid or where we do not think you are authorized to use to utilize the relevant tender type. Mamas and Papas store vouchers are currently not an accepted tender type for Orders placed through this Website.
Prices on the Website are displayed in Saudi Arabian Riyals, and exclude any services you may elect to pair the purchase with (such as giftwrapping), delivery costs, cash handling fees, taxes or duties to which the purchase may be subject. Any such additional costs will be displayed before your final check out.
Where you purchase using a payment card denominated in a different currency to Saudi Riyal, the payment will be subject to the currency exchange rate applied by your card issuer at the time your payment is completed.
The destination you ask us to deliver to, the items & services you select and the method of delivery you choose will dictate what delivery charges, taxes and duties apply (if any). Please refer to our Delivery section for further details on delivery options.
Although we make every effort to ensure prices displayed on our Website and in our communications are correct, errors may occur. If an error occurs and your Order:
- has already been processed, then we may at our discretion:
- cancel the Order (or part thereof), arrange for collection of the mis-priced item(s) from your original Order delivery address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and issue you a full refund including original Order delivery fees, taxes, cash handling fees and duties (if applicable);
- where the price you paid is lower than the actual price of the item, honour the price in your Order; or
- where the price you paid is higher than the actual price of the item, refund you the difference;
- has not yet been processed, then we will notify you as soon as possible and only process the Order (or part thereof) once you have confirmed you are happy to buy at the correct price or otherwise cancel the Order (or part thereof) and refund your payment in full.
Promotional codes are valid only in accordance with their terms, until the date stated, can be used only once, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, promotion, or Stokke items. They are personal to you and cannot be transferred to third parties. Inner Circle discounts are now available for Orders placed through the Website.
Prices on the Saudi Arabia website have not changed as of 1st of July 2020. Exclusions apply on non-Mamas & Papas branded range.
- The E-Gift Card is not a cheque, credit or charge card.
- All E-Gift card purchases are not refundable
- E-Gift Cards can be purchased for a minimum value of 50AED or maximum of 10 000AED (or its equivalent in Bahrain, Kuwait, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Oman currencies).
- E-Gift cards can only be purchased on the Mamas & Papas website
- You can only purchase 1 E-Gift card with each online order
- E-Gift cards cannot be purchased with any other Mamas & Papas orders
- Purchasing an e-gift card will not earn bonus Amber points
- Unless specifically stated, no Points will be earned during a sale or promotion, on discretionary discounts, on gift card redemptions, on returned items for which a cash (or a gift card) refund is given or when a special offer is in effect. Points will not be awarded on the portion of a transaction which you fund through Points redemption.
- Al Tayer Group may, at its discretion, from time to time, provide you with the opportunity to accrue Campaign Points on selected purchases (excluding gift cards, as set out in Condition 6(g)), made on specific dates subject to the relevant terms and conditions relating to such Campaign Points which shall be set out on the Website, the Mobile App and any applicable communications with you in respect of such Campaign Points, which may be amended by Al Tayer Group from time to time.
- Gift card purchases shall accrue Points on a standard basis and shall not, under any circumstances, accrue Campaign Points.
- E-Gift Cards are only redeemable for goods on the Mamas and Papas GCC websites or Retail stores within the country of purchase.
- The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the E-Gift Card. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The E-Gift Card will expire 12 months from the date of last load, e.g. initial card loading, top-up or refund.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Please protect this E-Gift Card. Al Tayer Insignia is not liable for E-Gift Cards which, once purchased, are subsequently used without your authorisation.
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with the E-Gift Card will be made in accordance with the relevant Mamas and Papas local Exchange and Refund policy. Your local statutory rights are not affected.
- If any product purchased with an E-Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money refunded will be added to the balance on the E-Gift Card.
- Al Tayer Insignia reserves the right to refuse to accept an E-Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Al Tayer Insignia reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- These Terms are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- By using the E-Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these Terms, including any changes effected from time to time.
Gift boxes and gift wrapping can be added to your Order (excluding for Furniture or Pushchairs). You may select to have the items in your Order gift wrapped by us or you may request that we simply supply the gift boxes and gift wrapping along with your Order. The price will be displayed on check out.
We currently only deliver Orders placed via the Website to addresses within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For delivery to the United Arab Emirates, please visit www.mamasandpapas.ae. A variety of Order delivery/collection methods are available as set out below. However we constantly strive to improve customer experience and may introduce additional delivery or collection methods across our shopping channels. Please check back frequently to see if more options have become available.
- Delivery The following options are available for delivery to your requested address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- Click and Collect:
You may place an Order on our Website and collect the item (excluding Furniture) at our Mamas and Papas stores in Stars Avenue Mall, Jeddah and Riyadh Gallery, Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Simply select “Click & Collect” and your preferred collection store during the Order process. You will be required to pay in full for the Order prior to collection. No delivery fee applies to Click and Collect. We will notify you when the item is ready for collection by sending you a “Ready to Collect” notification. Please wait for this confirmation before you come in to collect your Order. In order to collect the Order, please bring the “Ready to Collect’ notification as well as either a valid passport, driving licence, KSA Iqama or the payment card used to purchase the Order (where applicable). You may opt at the time you place the Order to have a third party collect your Order on your behalf. The person authorized by you to collect your Order (or any gift recipient) will need to present the “Ready to Collect” notification plus passport/driving license/KSA Iqama at your chosen Click and Collect location in order for us to release the Order to them. You hold us harmless from all liability for releasing your Order to any person indicated by you on the Order presenting such documentation to us. Please note that items not collected within 7 days of delivery to your Click and Collect location will be made available for sale and a refund issued to the tender type you used to pay.
- General Conditions:Delivery and Click & Collect:
Although we are strongly committed to delivering in the timelines estimated in our Order confirmation or displayed on our Website or above, delivery timelines are estimates only. Time shall not be considered of the essence. Timelines start from Order confirmation. However, if we have not delivered your Order within 30 days of Order confirmation, we will provide you with a full refund. We are not responsible for failures to deliver for reasons outside our reasonable control, including where you are not available to take delivery of your Order or request postponement.
Orders are delivered daily excluding Fridays and KSA public holidays. It is your duty to ensure appropriate access for deliveries.
- Additional conditions for delivery of Furniture/Bulky Items:
When your Order is ready for delivery, we will contact you to agree a delivery date. Once agreed, you will be responsible for accepting delivery and arranging appropriate means of access on that date. It is your responsibility to ensure that our delivery team has access to the delivery address, and that sufficient space for the goods is available, hallways are measured and doors and lifts can grant full access.
Delivery on the first floor and above requires service elevator access arranged by you and it is your responsibility to notify us of any potential problems with access to the premises, building, service elevators, etc… and make any related delivery arrangements. Where delivery is complicated by such factors, additional charges may apply. If delivery is not accepted on the agreed delivery date, goods shall be kept in storage free of charge for a period of up to thirty (30) days. If you fail to agree a revised delivery date falling within thirty (30) days of the initial delivery date, we retain the right to cancel your Order, retain all monies paid and resell the goods with no further liability.
If on the delivery date our delivery team is unable to obtain access to the delivery address, a re-delivery charge will be applied of an amount of a normal delivery fee for your location, which must be paid prior to re-delivery.
In the absence of negligence, we will not be liable for loss or damage to the goods or your property, including where caused by: (i) us following your specific instructions; (ii) limited or no access to your nominated premises; and/or (iii) goods not fitting into your property. We currently only offer flatpack Furniture delivery, we do not provide assembly services. Accordingly, any request to hang, erect, assemble or build items shall be at our discretion and we will not be responsible for any damage to your home in connection with such hanging, erection or building, nor for the integrity of such hanging, erection or building. Additional charges for such services may apply. Furniture may only be returned where a manufacturing defect exists, or where we incorrectly fulfilled the relevant Furniture item in your Order.
- Spend and Save Promotion:
Offer valid on full price Mamas and Papas brands only*
|Location||Delivery Timescales**||Cut Off Time***||Assembly||Cost****|
|Riyadh Addresses||1-3 KSA Business Days*||NA||Not Included||FREE Orders over SAR 2000|
SAR 200 Orders under SAR 2000
|All other KSA addresses||2-5 KSA Business Days*|
|Location||Delivery Timescales**||Cut Off Time***||Cost****|
|Riyadh Addresses||1-3 KSA Business Days*||NA||FREE Orders over SAR 400|
SAR 40 for Orders under SAR 400
|All other KSA addresses||2-5 KSA Business Days*|
* Orders placed on Friday or any KSA public holiday will be deemed placed on the first KSA working day following the date on which the Order was submitted.
** Delivery timelines are estimates, see further details below
*** We reserve the right to impose redelivery charges where your Order is not accepted at the address supplied to us on the confirmed date of delivery. Please note that orders paid for by Cash on Delivery attract an additional SAR 50 delivery fee for orders under SAR 500.
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a 'no questions asked' returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from delivery of your Order.
We will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, and cash handling fees): (i) to your original tender type if you paid by payment card or PayPal or (ii) by issuing you with an online credit for the Website for Orders paid for via our cash on delivery service. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a Website Account and register their details with us.
If an item in your Order is received damaged by you or is not what you ordered, then please arrange for return of the item to us using the Returns Process. The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within 30 days of receipt for a full refund including, where applicable, original Order delivery charges, cash handling fees, taxes, and any duties. Replacement or repair may be available. Defective items may also benefit from a manufacturer’s defects warranty. Please see below for further details.
Items can be returned using one of the following methods:
- returning the item to any Mamas and Papas store located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Return to store is not available for Furniture; or
- contacting us by calling +966 115 103 211, to arrange collection of the item from your delivery address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery charge will apply unless the returned item was defective or incorrectly fulfilled; or
- shipping the item to the following address: M&P E-Comm, Nibras Al Arabia Warehouse, Jawhara Dist. off Jeddah-Makkah Highway, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Shipping will be at your own expense unless the cost is pre-authorised by us due to the returned item being defective or incorrectly fulfilled. Please contact us on +966 115 103 211, for pre-authorisation. Please note that any shipping costs to return items located outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not be covered.
If you are returning the item directly to a Mamas and Papas store in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you will also have the option to replace it subject to stock availability and price adjustment (where applicable). This is applied on full price items only, and not on sale items.
Save where sold on a no-returns basis and subject to the exclusions set out below, all new product items benefit from a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty, and 1 year warranty on strollers and car seats from Mamas & Papas Limited, Colne Bridge Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD5 0RH, United Kingdom, Company No. 04992387 (“Mamas & Papas”). The details of the manufacturer’s warranty will be included in the product packaging, inserts or accompanying documentation.
Mamas & Papas have a wide range of products covering almost all categories in the nursery market. They are all tested to ensure they are of the highest standard and quality.
Mamas & Papas warrants that our products will be free of manufacturing defects where used and maintained in accordance with the instruction manuals for 6 months from the date of delivery of the item to you.
Where your product is covered by our guarantee against manufacturing defects, we will at our discretion provide one of the following free of charge:
- Spare or replacement item/part item;
- Replacement self-fit part. Instructions will be provided where required;
- where your product is deemed irreparable, a full replacement or full refund (including original delivery costs, taxes and duties) to your original tender type (or issue you with an online credit if you paid via cash on delivery).
- This guarantee is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
- Product must be purchased from the Website;
- Original Order confirmation from us must be provided;
- The guarantee applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product i.e. second hand purchases;
- Where a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory has been discontinued we may have no alternative but to replace with an equivalent product, colour or fabric.
- All guarantee services (including replacement and returns) can only be rendered to items located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Clothing, Fabric / tyres / PVC of pushchairs, strollers, travel systems, buggies, car seats, highchairs and other equipment;
- Batteries and chargers;
- Where incorrect assembly occurs or use of non-recommended parts or third party accessories not compatible with original design are used;
- General wear and tear;
- Accidental damage including airline damage;
- Damage caused by non-domestic use, abuse, neglect or by not being used and cared for in accordance with our instructions;
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels or chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance;
- Improper storage of the product;
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the weight, functionality, colour or style etc;
- Fabric fading, discoloration or wearing due to laundering and general wear and tear;
- If a product is adapted or modified;
- Products which are repaired by an unauthorised repair agent.
Any replacement part or repair of any product will not extend the original guarantee period. Any product provided by way of replacement or exchange of the product originally purchased will be guaranteed for the remainder of the guarantee period applicable to the original product. Where store/gift receipt or email order confirmation cannot be provided Mamas & Papas reserve the right to assess the condition of a product and determine whether it falls within the scope of the guarantee.
In the event a product is outside of our 6 month guarantee period we will endeavour to supply or order replacement parts subject to availability and at a quoted chargeable cost.
In the unlikely event that you need to claim under this guarantee, please contact our Customer Service team or visit your local Mamas and Papas store.
You may contact us at any time prior to your Order being marked as “Processed” on our online Order tracking system to cancel or change it. If you do so, we will at your request either: (i) cancel it free of charge and issue you with a full refund or (ii) do our best to change it, subject to stock availability and any applicable price adjustment. If the Order has been processed, please await delivery and use the Returns process. We may cancel an Order where you elect to pay through cash on delivery but you do not complete the SMS verification step on the basis described in the Orders section above.
By placing an Order through our Website, you acknowledge and agree that full liability for the products rests with the manufacturer and that we carry no product liability for those items save as described in the Returns section in relation to returning the products and refunding the price paid (where applicable).
Title to the items in your Order will pass to you on the later of the day on which: (i) you pay us in full for those items; or (ii) the day you receive the items. Risk in the items in your Order passes to you on delivery to the address detailed in the Order.
Your use of the Website and its contents does not grant you any copyright, design, trademark or other intellectual property rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including our software, HTML or other code contained in the Website. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Website is typically protected by national and international intellectual property laws and treaties. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by us or the licensor of such Content. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, linking, commercially exploiting, copying and use of the above listed materials on any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual Property rights mentioned above, 'Content' is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Website. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete but we cannot promise that Content is error-free. We also do not promise that the functional aspects of the Website or Content will be error free or that this Website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that you have up to date virus checking software installed.
By providing a review you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute. You also grant us a right to use any content you provide for our own purposes including republication in any form or media. Comments may be moderated and may not be displayed immediately but we do not commit to checking all content and will not be liable for third party posts. If you have a complaint about any posts please contact us here. We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to publish or to remove any comment including those that we believe may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people's privacy, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trade marks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data, improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. This Website is available to the public and therefore information you consider confidential should not be posted to this Website.
Our Website may include hyperlinks to other websites or resources operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any pages that are not on our Website or their availability. We do not endorse and are not liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy policies of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
At the time of publication on our Website, all product descriptions are believed to be accurate. We also strive to represent the products on our Website as accurately as possible, however colours and resolution may vary depending on your monitor’s display. All measurements and weights are approximate.
Except as otherwise provided in these Website Terms or required by applicable law, we make no representation, covenant or warranty and offer no other conditions, express or implied, regarding any matter, including, without limitation, the merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, or non-infringement of Website membership, any Content, or any products purchased through the Website.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk and it is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Website at any time. Save as required by law, we make no warranties that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the site available will be virus-free; or that information on the site will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, timely, reliable or otherwise complete. If you download any content from the Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the download of any such content. No advice or information obtained by you from the Website shall create any warranty of any kind.
Save for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or as required by law, under no circumstances shall we, our affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill or loss of data. Without prejudice to the foregoing, in no event will we be liable for any amounts in excess of the amount paid by you for the product(s) in respect of which the claim arose.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to impact any rights you or we may have under applicable law. We are committed to respecting individual rights including but not limited to moral, cultural and religious rights as enshrined in applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our directors, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website and/or your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of the Website Terms, including the use by third parties accessing the Website using your account caused by your action or inaction.
You acknowledge and agree that these Website Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Website and any purchase by you of any items through the Website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
Nothing contained in these Website Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
We may assign our rights under this Agreement to any entity under the ultimate beneficial control of the Al Tayer family.
Any failure to exercise or any delay by either party in exercising its rights or remedies under these Website Terms shall not be construed as a waiver thereof. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
If any provision of these Website Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Website Terms (or parts thereof) will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
These Website Terms are governed by the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and all disputes arising here under are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.