Your little one will enjoy peaceful snoozes in our Harwell baby cotbed. It's got 3 adjustable base heights and easily converts into a toddler bed without you having to store any extra pieces - so you won't need to upgrade your furniture when your little one has a growth spurt. And with its two tone finish, it'll look great in any kind of nursery.
- Easy to lay baby down thanks to the 3 cot base heights
- Converts into a toddler bed to last up to 4 years
- Clean finish with wood-style detailing
- Converts into a toddler bed to last up to around age 4 years.
- 3 adjustable cot base heights to ensure baby is safe as they grow bigger and become more mobile.
- Don't forget your mattress: You'll need to buy a separate L140 x W70 x D10cm mattress to use with this cotbed (comaptible with any Mamas and Papas cot bed mattress)
Add an elegant touch to your little one's nursery with our Harwell furniture range. With a neutral colour palette, it'll look the part placed in any modern nursery. And because these pieces feature plenty of adjustable storage, our Harwell range can grow and change as your baby does.
Cot Mode: Birth to 18 Months Approx.
Designed to fit any Mamas & Papas cot bed mattress:
L:140cm x W:70cm x D:10cm
|Weight:||Cot Mode: 41.1kg
Bed Mode: 23.3kg
|Finish & Colour:||Soft taupe and natural wood finish|
|Compositions:||Honeycomb Board, MDF, LVL|
|Care & Maintenance:||Wipe clean with a damp cloth|
|Dimensions:||Cot Mode :Length 148cm x Width 79.2cm x Height 91cm
Bed Mode :Length 148cm x Width 79.2cm x Height 56cm
Safety Warning/ Advice:
- To prevent injury from falls, once the child is able to climb out of the cot, it should no longer be used for that child.
- Suitable from birth to 18 months (approx) in cot mode, and suitable from 18 months to 4 years in toddler bed mode.
The Harwell Range:
An elegant furniture range with a distinctive bi-colour design, Harwell Cashmere combines natural wood with soft hushed taupe for an understated and neutral look that sits effortlessly in a modern nursery.
The range includes wardrobe, cotbed that converts to toddler bed, and dresser with changing top, each packed with unique and clever design features, that allow you to maximise space in your nursery; genius storage solutions and adaptable elements that allow you to adjust and customise how you use your furniture as your family’s needs change.
Sophisticated, refined and embracing two key interior trends - warmer neutral tones and natural wood elements. Harwell Cashmere offers a stunning alternative to white; is unisex and effortlessly neutral; and is genius in its design: all the hallmarks of a truly modern nursery furniture range.