We know that mums always have plenty to do, and sitting down to express milk isn’t always convenient. That’s why the new Pippeta Compact pump makes it possible to pump on the go. Being small and lightweight, this pump can be worn in your nursing bra, with no tubes or wires - it’s truly hands free!
Designed with a soft silicone curved cup that fits snug around your breast, a massage setting and a range of pumping levels, the Pippeta pump makes the journey of breastfeeding much easier for busy mums on the go. Simply remove the cup from the pump motor and empty into your baby bottles or freezing bags.
Quiet, comfortable, easy to clean and easy to assemble.
WHY BUY ME :
- Extra Parts - Unlike other breast pump brands, all Pippeta pumps come with extra spare parts within the box, ensuring a more reliable pump if anything goes wrong.
- Technology - All Pippeta pumps feature our advanced anti-backflow and air-pressure pulse technology within. They also come with 12 suction levels in all 4 modes which is industry leading.
- Hospital-grade performance - A true pumping powerhouse, the pumps come with a whopping 60mmhg – 300mmhg of pressure, which is unrivalled!
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Single Pumping with light up LED Display
- 12 Suction Modes (12 levels in all 4 modes) : Expression, Massage, Auto & Lactation Modes
- Anti-Leak Hands Free Design
- Air Pressure Pulse Technology
- Powerful Suction: 60mmhg – 300mmhg
- 20 Minute Automatic Shut Off Timer
- Below 45 decibels noise
- BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free
- USB Type C Charging Port for easy charging
- Premium Patent Design
PRODUCTS INCLUDED :
- 1x Breast Pump Motor
- 1x Collection Cup
- 1x Breast Shield (24mm)
- 1x 19mm flange
- 1x 21mm flange
- 2x Bra Strap Adjusters
- 1x Charging Cable
- 2x Valves
- 1x Diaphragm
- Instructions for use
- Dust Bag
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Motor Weight (grams)||120|
|Capacity (ml)||150 (markings on cup)|
|Usage Time (minutes)||100 - 120|